[TobaccoAction] Looking for home visting intervention guides already developed for Stages of Change & Smoking Status

Jean Egan eganj at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 29 09:39:35 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues in Tobacco Intervention:

I'm looking for a quick reference guide for home visting intervention already developed for Stages of Change & Smoking Status.  I want something that includes second hand smoke.

I have a draft that needs revision, based on a pilot.  Just wanted to see what others have already developed and tested.

Thanks,
Jean Egan

M. Jean Brancheau Egan, M.P.H., R.D.
Public Health Consultant
Maternal and Infant Health
Women, Infant and Family Section
Division of Family and Community Health
Bureau of Family, Maternal and Child Health
Washington Square Building, 3rd Floor
109 W. Michigan Ave
Lansing, MI 48913
Phone: 517-335-6659