[TobaccoAction] Technical Assistance Conference Call: SAVE THE DATE

Honebrink, Ann honebria at pahosp.com
Thu Nov 9 14:32:44 EST 2006

Sara- I won't be able to attend

________________________________

From: tobaccoaction-bounces at suse.acog.org on behalf of Sara Gordon
Sent: Tue 11/7/2006 10:30 AM
To: tobaccoaction at suse.acog.org
Cc: spursell at schsr.unc.edu; melvin at schsr.unc.edu; Nancy Maddox; jMahoney at acog.org; cathy_melvin at unc.edu; emily.stewart at ppfa.org
Subject: [TobaccoAction] Technical Assistance Conference Call: SAVE THE DATE

Greetings!
We are holding our second technical assistance conference call this coming Monday, November 13, from 2:00 - 3:00 EASTERN TIME!  Please save the date and join us for the call!

Our featured speaker will be Cathy Melvin, Director, Child Health Services Program and Smoke-Free Families National Dissemination Office.  Dr. Melvin also directs the National Partnership to Help Pregnant Smokers Quit.  She will be discussing some of the very exciting changes happening with the National Partnership and how you might be affected by these changes!  I will distribute any call materials prior to Monday's call.

We will also be asking those who are joining the call to share a quick state update with the group since it is rare that we are all together and it is often useful to hear what each state is doing with regard to their action plan.

Dial In Information:
Number: 1-866-548-4703
Passcode: 500415

We look forward to having you on this call and are excited to have Dr. Melvin join us!
Thanks very much,
Sara

Sara Gordon
Consultant--AMCHP
sgordon at amchp.org

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.