[NFIMR] Ambient environmental factors related to SIDS?

Jennifer Highland jennifer.highland at healthystartsarasota.org
Thu Jun 23 09:52:43 EDT 2011

A large-scale epidemiological study on pollution and infant deaths would be
worthwhile, because pollution will become worse over time.  If the
hypothesis is correct and it's proven more clearly it can cause babies to
die, maybe then the Clean Air Act would be strengthened and industries more
tightly regulated.

Jennifer Highland, MPH, RN
Executive Director
Healthy Start Coalition of Sarasota County, Inc.
1750 17th Street, Bldg A
Sarasota, FL 34234
941.373.7070
www.HealthyStartSarasota.org

"Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of pregnant women,
infants, and young children."

distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail and are not the
all copies of the original message.