[NFIMR] Ambient environmental factors related to SIDS?

BConnal at aol.com BConnal at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 16:19:07 EDT 2011

Agreed. That is exactly what we see in Virginia

Betty Connal
SIDS Mid-Atlantic
PO Box 799
Haymarket VA  20168
703-955-6899

_www.sidsma.org_ (http://www.sidsma.org/)

The morning glory blooms but for an  hour, and yet it differs not at heart
from the giant pine that lives for a  thousand years.
Teitoku Matsunaga, Japanese Poet

In a message dated 6/21/2011 4:12:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,