[NFIMR] Ambient environmental factors related to SIDS?

Packham, Anne Anne.Packham at cincinnati-oh.gov
Wed Jun 15 14:27:48 EDT 2011

Greetings,

We recently had three otherwise healthy babies died of SUID within three
days within about a two mile radius.  Granted, all of them were
co-sleeping in an adult bed. But I wondered if anyone is aware of any
research on possible environmental (ambient) factors that could be
related to sudden infant death.

Thanks,

Anne Packham MPH

Fetal and Infant Mortality Review

Cincinnati Health Department

3101 Burnet Ave., Rm. 202

Cincinnati, OH  45229

phone (513) 357-7266

fax      (513) 357-7434

anne.packham at cincinnati-oh.gov

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this transmission
is intended by the Cincinnati Health Department to be used by the named
individual or entity to which it is directed and may contain information
that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosures,
copying, distribution or the taking of any action upon the reliance of
the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender and
destroy all copies of this document.