[NFIMR] NFIMR Software

Isaac, Carol B. (DCHD-Promo) Carol.Isaac at douglascounty-ne.gov
Wed Mar 23 11:56:18 EDT 2011

I've just started working with our local FIMR program and wondering if
others have found the NFIMR for Windows software 2008 helpful.  Are
there specific strengths and weaknesses to this software program and/or
has it been helpful overall with data analysis?  Thank-you.

"Give me an ear and I will give you a voice." (Kahil Gibran)

Carol Isaac, RN, BSN, MA

Public Health Nurse, Health Promotion

Douglas County Health Department

1819 Farnam Street

Omaha, NE 68183

Phone:  402.444.7219; Fax:  402.444.7478

carol.isaac at douglascounty-ne.gov

http://babyblossomsomaha.org/ <http://babyblossomsomaha.org/>

***************************Douglas County Health

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only

for the use of the addressee(s) listed above.  Any unauthorized use or
disclosure of

this information is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail by
mistake, please

delete it and immediately contact the sender.