[NFIMR] Home Interview Option?

Rosemary Fournier rfournie at mphi.org
Thu Oct 14 13:04:46 EDT 2010

Hi Julie,

It is true that face to face is always preferable, much richer information can be gathered, Mom/family's perception of the care and services, as well as the opportunity to offer support services and assess needs for referrals.

That said, some of our Michigan sites have had success in sending out a much more brief tool  with key home interview questions and have had some success in getting those back.  If it helps to gain some insight it may be more helpful than to have nothing but the medical chart abstraction.

rosemary fournier