[NFIMR] Home Interview Option?

Chichester, Melanie L. MChichester at Christianacare.org
Wed Oct 13 23:39:08 EDT 2010

What about an e-mail instead?

	-----Original Message-----
	From: nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org
[mailto:nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org] On Behalf Of Virginia Pearson
	Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 3:50 PM
	To: 'Julie Rother'; nfimr at suse.acog.org
	Subject: Re: [NFIMR] Home Interview Option?

	It's true that getting a home interview is a problem for a
variety of reasons.  But a face-to-face meeting is so much better than
any written reply.  And anyone that has tried to do a survey knows that
a ten percent response is considered a success - soooo, depending on the
number of responses you might hope for, take ten percent of that and
decide if it will be worth the extra work involved.  If you do decide to
go ahead with a written document, make sure that the reading level of
the questions is easy enough for your typical respondent.

	Virginia M. Pearson

	Reg. 2 Fetal and Infant Mortality Review

	Baton Rouge, LA  70810

	225-767-1533

	The information contained in this communication may be
confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of
its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and
delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer
system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.