[NFIMR] Home Interview Option?

Virginia Pearson paa.vmp at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 15:50:18 EDT 2010

It's true that getting a home interview is a problem for a variety of
reasons.  But a face-to-face meeting is so much better than any written
reply.  And anyone that has tried to do a survey knows that a ten percent
response is considered a success - soooo, depending on the number of
be worth the extra work involved.  If you do decide to go ahead with a
written document, make sure that the reading level of the questions is easy
enough for your typical respondent.

Virginia M. Pearson

Reg. 2 Fetal and Infant Mortality Review

Baton Rouge, LA  70810

225-767-1533

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be
legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please return
it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of
it from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this
message, please contact the sender.

  _____