[NFIMR] unsubscribe

Leonardi, Janet Janet.Leonardi at CityOfMiddletown.com
Thu Aug 26 12:57:42 EDT 2010

Please unsubscribe me from the NFIMR mailing list  from Janet Leonardi, City of Middletown Health Department

________________________________
From: nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org [mailto:nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org] On Behalf Of Melissa
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:41 PM
To: Gogolski, Lizbeth
Cc: <NFIMR at suse.acog.org>

Please unsubscribe me from the NFIMR mailing list.

Melissa Engle
Mepdog at aol.com<mailto:Mepdog at aol.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2010, at 10:36 AM, "Gogolski, Lizbeth" <LGogolsk at stormontvail.org<mailto:LGogolsk at stormontvail.org>> wrote:

Unsubscribe

Lizbeth Gogolski, RNC BSN IBCLC
Maternal Fetal Medicine
785-354-5994 office, 785-354-5984 fax
lgogolsk at stormontvail.org<mailto:lgogolsk at stormontvail.org>

NEED A DOCTOR? Stormont-Vail's Health Connections can help you find a doctor accepting new patients. Call (785) 354-5225.

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address. Thank you for your cooperation.