[NFIMR] unsubscribe

Leonardi, Janet Janet.Leonardi at CityOfMiddletown.com
Thu Aug 26 12:57:42 EDT 2010

Please unsubscribe me from the NFIMR mailing list  from Janet Leonardi, City of Middletown Health Department

From: nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org [mailto:nfimr-bounces at suse.acog.org] On Behalf Of Melissa
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:41 PM
To: Gogolski, Lizbeth
Cc: <NFIMR at suse.acog.org>

Please unsubscribe me from the NFIMR mailing list.

Melissa Engle
Mepdog at aol.com<mailto:Mepdog at aol.com>

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 26, 2010, at 10:36 AM, "Gogolski, Lizbeth" <LGogolsk at stormontvail.org<mailto:LGogolsk at stormontvail.org>> wrote:

Lizbeth Gogolski, RNC BSN IBCLC
Maternal Fetal Medicine
785-354-5994 office, 785-354-5984 fax
lgogolsk at stormontvail.org<mailto:lgogolsk at stormontvail.org>

NEED A DOCTOR? Stormont-Vail's Health Connections can help you find a doctor accepting new patients. Call (785) 354-5225.

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address. Thank you for your cooperation.

NFIMR mailing list
NFIMR at suse.acog.org<mailto:NFIMR at suse.acog.org>