[NFIMR] FIMR and Policy

COX, MARYBETH Mary_Cox at occhd.org
Mon Jul 26 10:46:43 EDT 2010

Hello fellow FIMR projects,

I am interested in knowing about any policy-related work your FIMR
project does, has done; is currently or has or been involved with -
either through organizational policy or government policy.  I'd also
like any additional information related to the policy project you did,
if you're willing and able to share.  Many thanks,

Mary Beth Cox, MSW, MPH, Coordinator

Fetal and Infant Mortality Review (FIMR)

Oklahoma City-County Health Dept

T: 405-425-4406

F: 405-419-4250

marybeth_cox at occhd.org

Visit our website
<http://www.occhd.org/community/fetal-and-infant-mortality-review>  or
Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/CentralOKFimr>  or Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/people/Central-Ok-Fimr/1273992895?ref=search>

Confidentiality Statement
The contents of this electronic message, including attachments,
are transmitted by the Oklahoma City-County Health Department,
an agency of Oklahoma City and Oklahoma County according to the
Uniform Electronic Transaction Act 12A O.S. ?15-110 et seq.
This message is intended for use by the named addressee only and
may contain information that is confidential or private according
to state or federal laws. If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify the sender by a reply to sender
only message, delete it completely from your computer and maintain
confidentiality of the message. Any unauthorized disclosure,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited
and subject the user to penalty of law.

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules
http://www.codetwo.com